A cycling safari in Zambia can be ideal for individuals looking for an active game viewing activity where the experience is enhanced by your mode of transportation. Explore Zambia’s most well-known national parks by bicycle, allowing for a more intimate experience with the surrounding bush. A genuinely rewarding safari trip is one where you can travel at your own pace and entirely on your own strength. Going on safari doesn’t always involve taking wildlife drives in a vehicle or on foot. While these are fantastic and ideal for getting close to animal encounters, cycling safaris in Zambia will give you that added benefit of staying active. Our experienced field guides have a passion for cycling and will go above and beyond to make sure your safari experience is unforgettable.
12 Days – Best of Luangwa & Bangweulu Safari
The Best of Luangwa & Bangweulu Safari is an incomparable wildlife experience. Combine 6 nights in South Luangwa National Park with 3 nights in the remote North Luangwa National Park and end off with 2 nights at the incredible Bangweulu Swamps. It’s an itinerary built on unique experiences in Zambia such as seeing the iconic shoebill or cycling through the Luangwa bush.
Included in your Safari
- Flight from Mwanya/Lukuzi airstrip to Mwaleshi airstrip
- Flight from Mwaleshi airstrip to Chimbwe airstrip
- Flight from Chimbwe airstrip to Mfuwe Airport
- All Mfuwe Airport and airstrip transfers to/from camps
- Passenger safety charges and landing fees
- South Luangwa National Park fees
- Breakfast, buffet lunch and 3-course dinner daily
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Morning and evening game drives led by experienced guides at Tafika Camp
- Mountain bike safari or cultural village visit at Tafika Camp
- Morning and afternoon walking safaris led by experienced guides at Chikoko Tree Camp and Big Lagoon Camp
- Morning and afternoon game drives or walking safaris led by experienced guides at Takwela Camp
- Morning and afternoon game drives, walking safaris, canoeing or a visit to the shoebill nest at Shoebill Island Camp
- Selected Drinks
- Contribution to the Luangwa Conservation & Community Fund
South Luangwa National Park is known as Valley of the Leopard as the chances of spotting this elusive animal are very high. The North is a remote wilderness explored on foot during morning and afternoon walking safaris. There has been very little development in North Luangwa National Park which means that the wildlife viewing while on a Luangwa safari will far surpass anything you’ve experienced before.
Custom Travel Packages
Our travel consultants are able to assist with tailor-made tours and travel packages for your unique needs.
Talk To Us: +27 21 683 7826